Friday, September 11, 2009

Natalie Gets Punished by Michele's HOH Ballz

Haha, karma is a bitch. Natalie totally screwed up the second part of the HOH yesterday with Michele's balls. I was so happy when Jordan beat her.  Let me tell you, I was screaming with joy at Snap fitness, throwing my fist up in the air - the whole shabang!

The thing about Natalie is that although she has played a good game this season, she is just despicable and totally unlikable. The gaming/rational side of me wants to root for her because she completely went against all odds and took out players like Russell, Jeff and Michele, all while getting Kevin to do her dirty work. Brilliant right? But God, do I hate her. She is one of the most annoying bitches I've ever had the pleasure to despise on Big Brother.

And Kevin? DR Kevin is likable, but Kevin on the feeds is every bit as hateworthy as Natalie. Like seriously dude, grow some balls, and stop doing everything Natalie wants you to do. You have to play this game for yourself. Why didn't you bring Michele when you knew that she would take you, and not Natalie to the final 2? Kevin is a pussy. That is all I have to say.

So, I'm pretty much left rooting for Jordan, who is not exactly worthy of the BB crown, but whatever. I like her a hell of a lot more than I like Kevin or Natalie. It's pretty much picking the lesser of two evils at this point.

Thanks Jeff for ruining the end game of this season :).

0 comments:

 
Easily Entertained © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl