Saturday, August 11, 2007

Big Brother 8 Rant #5, Rigged or not Rigged? That is the question.

Well if you are a live feed watcher like I am, you should know by now that the DR influenced Dustin and Amber to keep Eric this week. I understand that the DR has to asks questions about a player's thoughts towards events that have happened in the house and that is fine. It's when the DR asks questions that have the motive of changing a player's strategy, that the producers cross the line. From what I have observed, that is most likely what has happened this week. The producers want to keep Eric in the game because of the America's Player twist and made sure that Kail got voted out. I just feel that this is unfair to the other players and detrimental to the show's integrity. Obviously I will keep watching because I love Big Brother, but CBS pulling stunts like this really pisses me off.

Jessica has won HOH this week and Dick and Danielle are currently on the block. I really don't want either of them to go home this week (the show would lose a lot of its entertainment value without Dick), but we will just have to see what happens with the POV competition.

0 comments:

 
Easily Entertained © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl