Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Big Brother 8 Rant #1

Summer is here and Big Brother is well on its way. Tommorow is eviction night and it looks like Nick, the only houseguest from Minnesota, is getting the boot tommorow. Unfortunately, Nick is not one of my favorites this year. He's that jock in high school who gets pissed off easily for no good reason. The showmance he has going with Danielle is getting on my nerves because it's not cute in any way---not to mention the fact that Danielle is a whiney bitch. Nick is also a tactless and boring muscle head who doesn't know how to play the game. I really wish he was more entertaining, but he just sucks in every way. Man, the way he went up to Jen and told her to shut the fuck up like a thousand times when she made the 12 year old comment made me so mad.

Jen is one of my favorite houseguests this year. At first I thought she was just a dumb brunette who didn't know what the fuck she was doing, but she has grown on me considerably. I love the way she handles Dick when he is spewing shit out of his mouth about her. She just shrugs him off whenever he tries to get into her mind and it pisses him off so much. God! I love it! I don't know how she handles all of those horrid comments he makes about her, but it's quite amazing to watch. Jen is a gusty woman and I really hope she makes it to the final 3. OMG that comment she made about Dustin being a slimy turd in the diary room at the end of Tuesday's episode was classic. lol.

One of my other favorites this year is Eric, America's Player. There is no doubt in my mind that he is the smartest player in the house. Not only does he have to complete the tasks that America gives him (i.e voting to evict a houseguest America wants out of the house instead of his own choice) , but he also has to manipulate people in his alliance (LNC) so that he doesn't get caught going against their wishes . He has a lot on his shoulders as America's player and he is handling the added pressure extremely very well. If it wasn't for the whole AP thing Eric would most likely win this season, but since he has a disadvantage, he won't be able to play the game the way he wants to. We will see...If he wins this season, he will take Dr. Will's place as the best player in BB history.

0 comments:

 
Easily Entertained © 2008. Design: ~ Sweet Baby Girl